What do you fear?

Photo Credit: Pixabay

Life would not be life, if we did not have any fears. In my case, I have a long list of fears. Here are a few of them.

1)      Working for somebody else
I really want to be self-employed. I fear that I may never get my business started and spend my life working for someone else. I do not want to spend my life working for someone else. I like the freedom that comes with self-employment. I fear that I may put my money into a business that may fail.

2)      Opinion of Others
I often let the opinions of others get to me. I fear that this will stop me from living my life. I need to break this habit, and fast.

3)      Being an Extrovert
Naturally, I am an extrovert. If you are like me, you are not sociable. I like to stay to myself. In large settings, I stay in the background. To be honest, you would never know I existed in a large group. I may miss out on a few opportunities by being an extrovert.


4)      Dwelling on the Past

I spend a lot of time thinking about the past, especially past mistakes. Instead of moving forward, I think about what I could have did differently. I also have a hard time forgiving myself for my wrong doings. I fear that this may hold me back.
In closing, we all have fears. However, we must work to overcome those fears and move forward with our lives.

Comments